lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Trimester #02 - Week #01: "Walk to Stop, blocking"



Class:
Body Mechanics

Title: 
Walk To Stop

Stage: 
Blocking

Critique points:
  • Down positions are too low due to overdone gating of the feet (Feet far apart so it messed everything up a bit)
  • Arms lack overlapping (I was gonna input that in blocking+ but I shouldn't have been lazy like that)
  • Endpose is looking too stiff, it really calls for a weightshift and more spacing between the feet. It needs to overall liven up.

Personal Notes/Comments:
This week was a bit weird coming back from the 2 week break and all (we get 2 weeks off at the end of each trimester). I'm definetly going to keep animating during next break, I feel like I got sloppy and I overlooked important things like the gating of the feet. That shouldn't have happened at all.
Aside from that good week, looking forward to bringing this guy to blocking+ / splining. Animating full bipeds is a ton of fun.

See you all next week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario