lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

Trimester #02 - Week #03: "Walk to Stop, completed"

Class:
Body Mechanics




Title: 
Walk To Stop

Stage: 
Spline+

Critique Points:
  •  Last hand movement should have the hand take the weight from the arm coming down and settling for it to look a bit more natural.
  • Hip translation forward and sideways near the end should be smoothed out to make it look less pose-to-pose and to curve the movement a little bit.
  • As a result of me being careless when fixing knee-related problems I ended up with a messy translation-Y (Up and down movement) and it shows (I didn't track the head before turning it in, that's where it shows the most). Besides being a little messy it's a little sharp too, so the movement curve should be smoothed out
  • Last right arm movement has too much of a settle movement and overlap. It should have less swings (2 instead of 4) so that it makes the whole clip more consistant (It could work but the character's not that loose throughout the shot)

Personal Notes:
Alright this was the final critique session for this shot. I feel this was really important to understand general body mechanic details, such as contrapposto, spine movement, counter-rotations and feet planting. I'm super ready for next assignment (Run to Jump) and I'll risk it with some acting too, so that should be a ton of work.
 
Even though this was the final critique session I'll still tailor this one shot a bit more if I have time this week. I might do a bonus entry for that one extra correction.
Up until next week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario